GREAT WATER PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE You have purchased a quality product from Great Australia Water Filter Servicing Pty Ltd ABN 59 107 455 872 [“Great Water”]. This product is covered by a 2 year product warranty and 2 year warranty over parts and labour.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
This warranty covers faults in the product construction, material and assembly. Filtration units which are within 2 years of the date of purchase, found upon inspection by an authorised Great Water representative, to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge. Replaced items become Great Water’s property. All replacement products will be posted out to customer’s location without charge.
Labour and Spare Parts
The labour for the replacement of products and spare parts to which this warranty applies will be supplied by Great Water using licensed plumbers engaged by Great Water within 2 years from the date of purchase. Spare parts which are within 2 years from the date of purchase found upon inspection by an authorised Great Water representative to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be replaced free of charge.
• This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
• The item has been installed by a licensed plumber
• Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product
• Proof of purchase, including the date of purchase, is provided
• Valid only when genuine Great Water Filter cartridges are used and regular annual service completed from purchase date.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
• Unsuitable or improper use
• Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided
• Normal wear and tear
• Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
• Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
• Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Great Water:
• Make no other warranties or representations in relation to the system or its servicing, other than what is set out here.
• Excludes all implied warranties and conditions under stature or general law as to merchantability, description, quality, suitability, fitness for purpose or otherwise.
• Limit their respective liability, whether arising under contract, tort, statute or ortherwise, in the case of Great Water servicing to the replacement of the system, including installation. Its repair or refunding you the price paid, in the case of Great Water Servicing to supplying the relevant services again, to replacing any faulty cartridges or refunding to you the price of any faulty cartridges
• Exclude liability for any loss of profit, indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or injury.