Fluoride removal water tank or Reverse Osmosis water Tanks are used in units of under sink reverse osmosis filters which purifies the water by fluoride removal and other chemicals and returning minerals back in water using the tank. It is the combination of pressurized and storage tank. The storage tank is used to store the water in it, also known as butyl and pressurized tank is filled with tight air. When water is in demand, the pressurized tank releases it’s air and pushes the water through the outlet.
It is the approved NSF / ANSI 58 standard which has been tested and certified by the NSF international for material and structural integrity requirements.
- Tank Capacity: 8 Liter or 2.2 Gal
- Height: 358 mm without Tank Stand
- Diameter: 230 mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Connector: 1/4″
- Approximately fills 10.6 liters of tank in 2 to 4 hours
- consists of one air charge valve and 1/4 inch tubing connector
- It is made up of 100% food grade material with polypropylene liner
- Stainless steel connection system
- It works same as the pressure tanks in the well, the water enter and leaves through the same tubing
- When faucet is opened, the water is pushed out with the pressurize inside the bladder
You may also like…
Water Filter Systems