The Great Water Undersink Chiller is designed for use with drinking fountains, filters, bubblers or glass fillers, there by enabling any drinking station to supply chilled refreshing water.It can be installed under a sink or bench, in the ceiling, on a column, an adjacent wall, or in a service area. In fact it’s perfect for virtually any single remote outlet at home or in the office and with the addition of optional filtration, it delivers fresh, clean, chilled water at the touch of a button.
- Lead and copper free waterways
- 1.9 litre stainless steel chilling tank
- 6 Litres/hour cooling capacity
- Stainless steel internal waterways
- Galvalume corrosion resistant cabinet
- 8 cup initial draw off volume
- Dual, fan assisted static condensers
- Easy to install
Elite Series 1 Water Filter
The Elite Series 1 is the latest in modern design and filter technology. The Elite series 1 is an innovative 3 stage water filter system that uses the leading brand of filter cartridges.
Slim Line Design
The stylish design uses minimal space and is created to fit elegantly in any business or home environment. It is an economical, friendly, easy-to-install and maintain solution.
Great Water Filters sells only the most technologically advanced water filter cartridges. The sanitary safe feature gives you the following benefits:
- You will no longer have to reach in a tight space with a wrench to remove the used water filter cartridge.
- You will no longer need to put your hand in the cartridge housing to remove the used filter.
- You will no longer have to clean the inside of the cartridge housing before installing the new filter.
The sanitary safe feature is an easy DIY solution. Our water filter cartridges are stronger, and more reliable. The older type of filter cartridges are prone to leakage and this can cause water damage. The sanitary safe feature offers you a mess free experience.
Quick Change Cartridges
Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. Just remove the used cartridges and install the new filters, like changing a light bulb!
Read More About Office Water Coolers
- Plumbed in water coolers save time, money and space
- Why a water cooler is better for your business
- Find out how businesses are saving thousands of dollars a year on bottled water
Brochure DownloadElite Series 6 Brochure
Enjoy drinking unlimited filtered water…
Have pure water available on tap 24 hours a day with a Great Water filter system.
- Promotes healthier habits and better productivity
- Save money as there is no need to purchase water
- Eliminates chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria and odour so that water tastes better and is healthier
- Workers and Customers appreciate pure and fresh water
For more information, please call our friendly support team on 1300 137 011.
What Are Great Water Clients Saying
Checkout what people are saying about Great Water’s Filters: Great Water Testimonials
The Great Water Undersink Chiller is capable of cooling approximately 6*LPH (litres per hour) at 10°C.
- Cooling Speed: From 27°C to 10°C, 21.6 minutes
- Cooling Capacity: 5.8 litres/hour/10°C ± 2°C
- Draw Off Capacity: 8 cups below 10°C*
Air Temperature, (in immediate vicinity of cooler) 32°CInlet water temperature, (immediately prior to cooler inlet) 27°C.All capacities and performance data is based on the assumption that adequateventilation has been supplied to the unit as per the installation instructions.Ratings are based on intermittent use under environmental conditions of ARIStandard 1010 (self contained, mechanically refrigerated drinking watercoolers) and UL399 (drinking water coolers).
- Weight 2.5kg, Width 210mm, Depth 410mm & Height 330mm
The Great Water Undersink Chlller cabinet is constructed of “Galvalume,” a material with the ideal blend of Aluminium Zinc and Silicone which provides superior heat and corrosion resistance.
Chilling & Storage Tank
Constructed of stainless steel, it has a volume of 1.9 Litres,is fully insulated and independently tested to withstand over800psi of static pressure. A drain plug and seal is provided,which is removable for servicing. The internal waterlines are1/4”OD stainless steel and are heliarc welded to eliminatecorrosion.
This fan assisted, static condenser system utilises R134arefrigerant which is non toxic, non-flammable and non ozonedepleting. Refrigerant flow is controlled by capillary tube,which has no moving parts. The compressor isprotected by an automatic overload,is lifetime lubricated and hermetically sealed. The tube on tank style evaporator has six(6) windings around the storage tank for balanced, efficient cooling and the entiresystem is controlled byan adjustable, (factorypre-set), thermostat.
The company’s long term promises will be maintained by continuously developing and improving its water filtration technology to ensure our customers are drinking the safest and purest water available for many years to come.”
Our promise to you…
- Great Water – Best Price Guarantee
- Great Water – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Exclusive Product Guarantee
- New Cartridge Technology Update Guarantee
- Ongong Customer Service & Support
All Great Water customers are supported through our database whereby we will give you a yearly reminder courtesy call to post out your new water filters and update you on the new cartridge technology and the benefits for you and your family